Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1st Blog


Hey Everyone,
I am starting this blog for my Writing as Engagement class and I was put into a group to talk on the topic of bullying. So for the next five weeks I will be talking about the different types of bullying, how we can help to prevent it from happening, and my thoughts and feelings on the subject of bullying. I will also be talking about the effects of bullying on teens whether it is their emotions or physical abuse. I will also list some possible advice for parents. The advice may include things such as how to talk to your children and teens about bullying if they are the bully, and how to talk to them if they are the victim. I will talk about why I think it is important to stop bullying and ways to prevent it. Bullying happens every day in many different places. It can happen in the schoolyard, in the hallways, at home, and at work. No matter how old one is, you cannot always avoid being bullied. Now-a-days they have come out with an application to avoid cyber bullying. There are also things that you should remember if you are being bullied. Things to remember may help you to know that you are not alone. Bullying needs to stop and through this blog I am putting out information on ways to help prevent it and not encourage it. So follow my blog and let others know how you feel on the subject of bullying. My main purpose for this blog is (1) for my class, and (2) to raise awareness about bullying and basically to inform, prevent, and help. Bullying Stops Here! Stop it where you’re at too! Do not encourage it but instead prevent it!

No comments: