Thursday, June 16, 2011

Final Blog

Well everyone, it has been a good five weeks of posting. So this will be my last blog on bullying. I have enjoyed talking about bullying and ways to prevent it. Though here in the end I feel like I have ran out of ways to break it down more. I feel as if I am starting to repeat myself a lot with this topic but all of what I have been saying and talking about relates back to the overall main topic on bullying. My feelings on bullying remain the same throughout this. I still feel as if more laws should be put into place against bullying. Bullying needs to be stopped, as I have stated over and over again in this blog. Bullying takes many forms and bullies also come in many different shapes and sizes. Bullies can be anyone whether it be the senior jock football player picking on the math geek, the teenage girls tormenting the shy ones, or even adults in the workplace. Bullying is a never ending cycle that starts at a young age and can go all the way through adulthood. I have listed and talked about ways to get through the horrible experience of bullying and ways to stop and prevent it. Bullying Stops Here! You could be the one that Stops Bullying There! Be active, stay positive and stand up against bullying.